ACS.NET has been certified to transact for both e-commerce and m-commerce for Verified by
Visa and MasterCard SecureCode since September 2003. The system is built around Microsoft .NET
Framework technology with n-tier approach to ensure scalability and robustness.ACS.NET The
following technologies are used:
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Operating System
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework
- Microsoft Web Service Enhancement
- Microsoft Web Services
Mobile feature is already included and certified by VISA and MasterCard.
ACS.NET contains the following modules:
- Enrollment Server
- Authentication Server
- Reporting System
Enrollment Server is used for enrolling cardholders to become a Verified by Visa member.
One or more of the following enrollment scenarios can be supported.
- Online Banking Registration
- Web Registration
- Direct Mail Solicitation
- Registration with new accounts process
- Registration through ATM
- Mass Registration
- Activation During Shopping
The enrollment server protects card holder data by means of SSL 128 bit technology. This will
ensure end-to-end security for the cardholder.
Authentication Server complies with Visa 3D Secure protocol and provides following the modules:
- Verify Enrollment Response
- Payer Authentication Response
- CAVV Generator (Crypto Engine)
Reporting System provides detailed reports of transactions, enrollment, system users, card
data and other system parameter settings.